Thursday, July 2, 2009



retracement to high.



tight stop but doesn't trade well the stock.



i should have loaded the boat, which i guess i did. 38% nearby and right at previous days low. i couldnt' tell what the market was going to do at this point, but it did end up going down. but my 11:07 short at .37 i don't remember hitting the buttons for that one. i wanted a better price. i should have shorted around .55. waited for my price then i would be very comfortable. i wound up with 300 short from .47. i piked out of this trade like a mother fucker. the reason being is my stop in my head was .65. and my average was .47. 300 shares @ .17 loss is a lot for me to take fight now. i got a bad price. i didn't wait and i should have. i should have gotten my first at .55, my second 100 at .58 and my last hundred around .50 or .45 wherever. i would have felt more comfortable. i didn't feel like losing around 60 bucks if the trade went bad. right now x is at .19 and never came close to my stop.







No comments:

Post a Comment