Thursday, November 18, 2010


LPS: Traded from the 5 minute turn over.


MOS: Traded from the 15, added on the 5 min waves. some crazy action after i closed.



NOV: Shorted but my plan would tell me to only long this stock.



OPEN: Shorted the run up. Decent cover.




Q: It seems the past few weeks, the action has been in the first hour and then mainly consolidation.



QLD: Shorted, added. Stopped out short, went long. Stopped out long, went short. Finally covered after I was tired of waiting. I also went long TNA as a hedge. I wanted to see if I could get stopped out of both sides of the market, which I did, lol.



ROST: Just watching the action. I think the key is patience. Wait for the setups. Don't worry about the ones you miss. 


SH: Boring, closed it. Not worth worrying about.


TNA: My hedge to the QLD short. Stopped out of both.


CAH: Short the pop. I don't remember why I covered.


UTHR: Tried to short the pop. I guess I was a bit too soon.



AFL: Trying to buy the breakout to new highs. Failed.




Today I was playing with monopoly money mentality. I wanted to see what would happen if I tried to trade both sides of moves, e.g. hedge my positions. I also traded mucho size, 200-400 shares at a clip. Tomorrow, with what time i get in front of the computers, i am going to try to be super picky. pick the best of the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment