Tuesday, September 22, 2009













don't even want to post this one, but i must remember the bad days. got out of btu at the same time i was down the exact amount in pot. basically, break even. then POT went on to cause a bad day for me. my stop was .69 but instead i bought more. (YIKES). did not respect my stop. i belive that maybe the first time i have oone that, and obviously it didn't work out. then i got back into POT, callint it my angry trade. i was up some at .99, thinking it would get over 95 but there was a big refresher at .99. should have got out there but didn't.

lesson: respect the stop. don't angry trade. also, i need to be in a few different trades. BTU worked well. was also watching JPM, FCX, and WYNN. all would have worked well but instead i concentrated all my energy on POT. i have to have at least 2 positions on, maybe 3 at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment