Tuesday, November 17, 2009

























































































































































messy charts, i know. what a pain in the ass. i can't copy just the chart image as i can do on my desktop. so i need to erase all the unnecessary junk. i had a chance to trade today from my hotel room. i am trying to get the setup correct on my laptop. its definitely different than my three 22's combined with my one 28 screen. but, it helps me simplify what i am doing. i tried playing the momo and either did not time it right, couldn't hold on through the drop, or didn't hold on long enough. probably the same story as every other new trader. the best trade i had was with POT. the last trade, i decided to walk away and not pay attention, let the stock do its thing and it worked out. obviously, i should have walked away for a longer time, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment