Thursday, July 1, 2010

explanations are here

hammer, chickened out

battling this one out, that is one crazy mover i will not be trading again. the only reason i went after it was i didn't have the ability to short QLD at that point. i have to email lightspeed first every morning for the stocks i want to short.

this was going to be my get out of negative trade. i took 300 shares short. it had a beautiful H-pattern that jim and jaime talk about at  wallstwarrior and guess what, big boy me chickened out, i was freakin out so bad i didn't even give it to the top of the candle at .10. i was just losing my mind today




well i don't think there is much to say since i have said everything my brain is thinking on poor dtf's comment blog, sorry you had to deal with my ramblings tonight.

i'm am going to try to focus on the 10 and 15 min charts tomorrow to slow my world down.

No comments:

Post a Comment