Tuesday, December 7, 2010



CELG: I am okay with this trade. It seems there was significant evidence to go short after the stop.



CRZO: For the brain.



 DE: Nice spot to get long around 12:30. Nice entry short. I covered because I get frustrated quite quickly. I have been doing quite poorly as of late. I don't know if I need to switch back to some real money, so I remember what I am trying to do. Why I am doing this? Right now I am more focused on the GMAT and accounting classes than on the trading.


DECK: I had these lines drawn and was waiting for the break of the wedge. It broke up. I went long. and then it collapsed, ha. It truly is amazing how one can be wrong so many times.  Again, much evidence to go short as well after the entry or after the stop.


PXD:  Stopped out. I could have gone long after the stop. Then I would have gotten stopped out but I wonder if I would have gone short.




Q: This consolidation was driving me nuts. You have to love the pop up, and then subsequent collapse.




At the end of the day, I forgot how frustrated I get during the day. I think how many times can someone be so wrong. I really get on the wrong side emotionally. I may have to step away for a few days to clear my brain. Most likely that won't happen, but I probably should. Or I need to stop studying while trading. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment