Monday, December 6, 2010

WHR: Long, doubled up. Then stopped out. I tried to short it, and boom stopped out within a few minutes. It is quite funny that i spend a few hours waiting to make money on the long side and then a few minutes losing money on the short side.


BCSI

CISG


CRZO: amazing again,  i sit in it all day waiting to make some money. then within 2 bars it is wiped out. i doubled up.



LPS: trying the crazies



RVBD: this is the one that needed the most analysis. i think the thing here is, i should have closed the short and went long. there is no point in waiting to get stopped out. if the candles change, and show something new, then go that way. i really have to evaluate each new 15 min bar separately. What is it telling me now?



Not too many opportunities today that I missed. Mostly, the stocks i entered didn't follow through. WHR was a nice winner but made some mistakes near the highs. I took my shots on the best setups I saw. Nothing to complain about.


No comments:

Post a Comment