Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No trades today. I didn't see anything in time.



'
CTSH: I'm impressed by the move end of day here.



This one would have been a dud.




Q: The arrow highlights the area where the q's were pushing higher but the high/low ticker was blinking red. I couldn't figure out what was happening. Was the market really going up or was it a fake out. Of course now, I see the volume was nul.



The trick for me is finding these while they are developing and having the mindset to go with it. I saw some mediocre setups that I passed on, so that feels good. I need to remind myself, not trading is still trading. I am trying to stick just to the setups I like to see, which are located above. Basically a move either way, a retracement to the 20ema, and then continuation of the original trend. It is boring, but everyday there are stocks that do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment