Monday, May 2, 2011

one of the WFMI charts has the 8 ema and the other the 20. I was checking to see which one I was using today. Sometimes I use the 8ema on the 15min to mimic the 20 on the 5min. I was watching WFMI scroll through the h/l ticker a handful of times. When it went through again I decided to short since it broke down after that pausing doji. a good thing for me maybe to capture the chart the moment after entry. to me, it seem stuck between .40 and .70. i guess i really don't have the right to say that and it could just be my anxiety talking. i thought we could get another volume breakdown but the volume was very light. also, the q's look they wanted to head back to highs so i took the position off. 



i would say this is ideally what i am looking for. just no follow through. looking back now, i realized i never even check the volume on this chart. not that it would have mattered in this instance, but i need a work sheet like scott. check spread, check volume, etc...



S
o, trying to get back on the trading horse. Most of the large projects are complete around the house I bought so I am trying to find 3 hours a day to trade. From 11am est to 2pm. While reviewing my charts, I have come to the conclusion that the charts I like to see forming are made in this time period. Let's see what happens here before I possibly head back to school for a masters, boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment