Wednesday, May 18, 2011

VECO: I almost went after this around noon, but decided it was too far from the 20, even though it was very very close. Also, I checked the average true range, which was about $2 and this stock more than exceeded that in them morning. i figured it had exhausted itself but i was going to watch for a break of that consolidation area for a long confirmation.



ADI: This one I actually put an order in and immediately it jumped up. I thought I missed the boat. When it came back down, I decided to not get into it.also, the chart was starting to look a little whippy.




CF: Didn't see this until EOD



GPRO: I wish I had the skills to trade something like this.



SODA: another ripper that I was not about to get involved in.


SPY: i think the spy had a better chart than the q's. wish i would have seen this during the day.


 TCK: Sitting right on the line. I would have like to see a more rounded bottom but I wasn't going to take the chance with that nice doji on the 15.



 TCK executions.

No comments:

Post a Comment