Wednesday, April 21, 2010

phenom 100

This is the reason I wasn't trading the past couple weeks. I had to fly to Tampa for Sun n Fun and setup the display for Embraer and their Phenom 100. I have spent the past 4 years traveling, usually 46 weeks a year, promoting the Embraer Executive Jet division. I would drive around the fuselage of the jet (since it wasn't flying yet) and set it up. Then the sales team would fly in and present it to their clients. Embraer treated me very well. I got to attend the Masters, Barrett Jackson Events, McCall Car Show in Monterrey, the Kentucky Derby, and many other shows. I have traveled all over the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The only states I have left to see are AK and HI.


Here is a pic of the Phenom fuselage under the trailer canopy.














This is a pic of the new Legacy 500 on 53' custom Featherlite.

No comments:

Post a Comment