Thursday, April 8, 2010

working for the paycheck

from time to time, i get some projects sent my way. i will be working for a couple weeks in lakeland fl for an airshow. i live as cheap as i can in between the paycheck so that i can afford to trade everyday possible. trading everyday will eventually lead to me not having to go get those paychecks. i like when my friend scott posts some of his activities outside of trading, so i figured i will start posting a couple photos here and there of my travels. for 5 years i lived in hotels about 46 weeks a year traveling promoting different brands. i have many photos to show since i have traveled to every state except alaska and hawaii over the past 5 years. all paid for by my on and off again job. i will also put up the most important photos, the sites name sake, the fozzking, when i get a chance. he was one of the best dogs ever. a long haired akita that was a gentle giant to me, but would tear anyone apart who tried to harm me. exactly what i like. i'll put up a picture of my new pup, or i should say 4 year old pup. i picked him up a week ago from the pound. he is an incredible dog. besides his episode of bloody bowels the third night i had him, he has been amazing and i can tell, he just wants to be loved.















he looks great in the photos but man, he was covered in pee and stunk to high heaven before i cleaned him up. his name is o'henry harry alabaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment