Friday, June 25, 2010

computer problems, no trade

i guess me and dtf both got screwed today.

i kept getting kicked off the executor part of my platform. i still got charts, time/sales, quotes. after checking everything for a few hours i finally gave up. when i came back to the computers around 3, i checked the task manager on my laptop. lightspeed was running in the background. but i don't use my laptop to trade. i use my desktop. i use the laptop at night to get the charts together and post them. somehow lightpseed never logged off of the laptop and the desktop application still let me log in, which it shouldn't have. so what i realized, the two systems (laptop and desktop) were basically signing on and kicking each other off of the executor.


until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment