Wednesday, September 29, 2010


URBN: a DTF spot. what a beauty.



BHI: dare is say it, another DTF spot. not the ideal situation i have in my head when i am looking at consolidation. for me, i would have rather it consolidated after the 10:15 candle run up. but it worked, none the less.



NFLX: pretty pretty. like dtf pointed out, i would have never rode that baby for that long. i would have bailed after .50 maybe .75 cents max.


Q: who in their right mind would want to trade today? look at that crap. its amazing you can still find good charts today. it made me very nervous to trade. in fact, i tried hard not to.


RDWR: never saw this one


SNDK: I have the 1min chart on top here. Below this chart, there is the 5 min on top. I shorted using the 5 min inverted hammer but the 1min setup long was looking so pretty i didn't know what to do. i stuck to my guns, thinking the 5 would have precedent over the 1min, but i guess i was wrong. maybe i should have gone long and just used the bottom of the new candle as the stop.


SNDK: i went long after some minimum consolidation on the 15. didn't work, no biggee.


SPY: I was very surprised to see this chart end of day. Much cleaner than the q chart. in fact, very tradeable. i don't know what was happening with the q's today. maybe some strange action in AAPL was pulling it down.


Today: Rough, ugly day if you folllow the q's like I do. But there were some great winners on the day if you had the patience and vision to pull it off. I had neither today. No big deal. Some days you got it some days you don't. Again the probablities work themselves out. Just find the nicest charts and go for it.


THO: to show it doesn't always work and that is okay. just probabilties.

No comments:

Post a Comment