Thursday, September 30, 2010


WLL: I was looking for some shorts at this point.


APOL: bought because dv was expolding.



APOL VS. DV


CVD: Number 1 stock on my list. Went after it, doubled up, stopped out of first half, stopped out of second. I would trade it again that way.



DGIT: Scary inverted hammers but enough time passed that I wasn't too worried. Stopped out but I think I would take it again.



ECA: Crack jack stock. Nutso. I tried. Nice 10 min doji.


FDX: I saw this around 2:15. I didn't trust the new low and wanted to wait for a pullback. I never put it on the my big screen though.




MAN: Nice chart, just late.




PAY: from dtf, gorgeous.


QLD: Rookie trading here. Just getting caught up and excited by all the action.

Overall, I got my butt handed to me. But it was because I was just trading an insane amount of shares. Honestly, looking over the charts I don't think it was that bad. I was just upset from giving back $50 here and there like on MAN and maybe CVD. I was just late to the party. Chasing my tail just like a dog all day. Just need to work on being consistent and slowly uping my share size. I guess the problem is, I get tired of just making a $100/day. I can't figure out how to push it. I was thinking about just going DTF style of 200 shares per trade max .25 risk per share. Anything over that I would like to trade 100 shares of, but maybe it isn't even worth it. I will give it a try tomorrow, if i remember, and see what happens. Thats what were here for. to hone the skills.


SINA: I can't remember if I was looking for shorts at this point to balance out my longs.

No comments:

Post a Comment